Wednesday, March 6, 2013

introduction to me, myself,& I

Hello! I have been thinking quite a bit about starting a blog! Today is the day that I am following through with it! First let me introduce myself! I am Kim! I married my soul mate, Christopher, in November of 2011. We are huge dog lovers! We have two black lab mixes, Honey Bear and Killer Duke. On November 18th 2012 my whole life changed and I fell in love again with a beautiful daughter that God blessed us with, Noel Christine. We live on Rocky Top in the foothills of East Tennessee. I currently am a stay at home mom but, I have my K-6 teaching degree and I am patiently awaiting my first teaching position.

I am attempting to try attachment parenting after much research. I am a breastfeeding, co sleeping, interested in cloth diapering, interested in extended bf with child weaning, but above all that a mama that fights for what she believes is best for her little one(LO).


I am also a huge believer in holistics in every way. Especially when it come to my baby and my dog babies nutrition. I use to work at a holistic dog food store in Cali and I have a love of dogs health and nutrition.

I love the Lord and my husband and family. I would say a cliche Southern Republican. That being said, in different topics thats where my beliefs stand firm in.

Besides my interests in my LO, breastfeeding, and my dogs, I love crafts, cooking, and photography. I could seriously spend my whole day drawing and painting. :o)

That is basically what this blog is going to cover. I would love to share my world with you along with things I love and I am passionate about!  <3Kim

1 comment:

  1. Hey dont forget about shelby doo! She was an addition to our household after we came back from san diego!

    ReplyDelete